In today’s highly competitive market, success depends on bringing innovative, high quality products to market quickly and efficiently. Roush’s Prototype Services group plays a critical role in supporting that effort, providing OEM customers with development support that effectively fuses technology and engineering.
Our facilities, services and processes have been specifically designed to maximize efficiency and flexibility. We can scale our services to support projects ranging from the development of unique components to complete vehicle assembly. Roush’s skilled technicians combine traditional craftsmanship with the most modern technologies in state-of-the-art development sites.
Planes, trains, and automobiles does not begin to encompass the scope of our expertise. Yes, we build prototype vehicle fleets for the major automotive OEMs. But other recent projects have included:
- Building hundreds of training simulators for defense, aviation, and law enforcement applications
- Passenger compartments for major theme park rides
- Full scale helicopter prototypes
- Charging stations for alternative fuel vehicles
- Prototype generator carts for a major consumer product manufacturer
From the design studio to the shop floor to the electronics lab, Roush’s prototype services exemplify our corporate mission: to provide OEM customers with high quality, innovative support…from start to finish.