Roush Machining Services is a world class manufacturing operation specializing in small to medium volume machined components. Leveraging our global supply chain presence along with our state of the art equipment and technology, we will stop at nothing to make your project successful.
If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It
- Two Facilities (120,000 Square feet + 34,000 Square feet)
- Capacity of 300,000 machining hours per year.
- HCN 5000 (3) - CAT 40 taper spindles 4 axis capabilities.
- Intake manifolds, oil pans, front covers, valve covers, FEAD brackets.
- Makino a81 (10) - CAT 50 taper spindles, 4 axis with 5 axis capabilities.
- Engine blocks (Ford Performance), Ford GT, GM IRL Engines.
- Integrex (1) - 40 taper spindle with full 5 axis mill and turning capabilities.
- Crankshaft manufacturing, cylinder head porting, billet wheels.
- Variaxis (2) - CAT 50 taper spindle with full 5 axis capability.
- Prototype cylinder heads (Ford Performance), engine blocks, Google Car Suspension, Hardwire & AMG Military vehicles (Hub and Knuckle)
Quality Lab Capabilities
- ISO9001:2015 compliant
- Full compliment of inhouse inspection capability
- 5 programmable motorized CMM machines with scanning heads to increase accuracy
- Optical comparator
- Hardness testing
- Surface finish testing
- Gage maker for custom thread gauges
- Large assortment of hand gages
- Bore gages
- Height gages
- Air Decay testing