Roush Machining Services is a world class manufacturing operation specializing in small to medium volume billet, cast, and forged machined components. With access to our vertically integrated design, engineering and manufacturing services, Roush is a single-source machining solutions provider to the automotive, advanced mobility, EV, aerospace, defense, agriculture and theme park industries.
With over 40 years of expertise, Roush Machining Services has earned a reputation for leveraging speed, agility and innovation to tackling the most challenging machining projects. Our global supply chain presence, production validation methodology and rigorous quality processes ensure customer satisfaction.
Roush’s greatest strength is our ability to turn ideas into reality, which is enabled by our breadth of services and depth of expertise. This makes us an ideal machining supplier for start-ups challenged to bring new products to market quickly, or niche volume projects requiring innovative technical solutions.
If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It
- Two Facilities (120,000 Square feet + 34,000 Square feet)
- Capacity of 300,000 machining hours per year.
- HCN 5000 (3) - CAT 40 taper spindles 4 axis capabilities.
- Intake manifolds, oil pans, front covers, valve covers, FEAD brackets.
- Makino a81 (10) - CAT 50 taper spindles, 4 axis with 5 axis capabilities.
- Engine blocks (Ford Performance), Ford GT, GM IRL Engines.
- Integrex (1) - 40 taper spindle with full 5 axis mill and turning capabilities.
- Crankshaft manufacturing, cylinder head porting, billet wheels.
- Variaxis (2) - CAT 50 taper spindle with full 5 axis capability.
- Prototype cylinder heads (Ford Performance), engine blocks, Google Car Suspension, Hardwire & AMG Military vehicles (Hub and Knuckle)
Quality Lab Capabilities
- ISO9001:2015 compliant
- Full compliment of inhouse inspection capability
- 5 programmable motorized CMM machines with scanning heads to increase accuracy
- Optical comparator
- Hardness testing
- Surface finish testing
- Gage maker for custom thread gauges
- Large assortment of hand gages
- Bore gages
- Height gages
- Air Decay testing